Updated: Nov 16, 2020
Biggest take away from this update is that we are getting a new character called Horizon. With the use of her high tech gravity lifts and little robot friend NEWT, she may prove to be a very useful Legend.
Along with a new legend being released, we have also received a new map called Olympus. A beautiful sky city map with many new places to explore.
There will also be a new game mode to help players become familiar with this new map. You will be teamed up with 30 other players, which will give you the ability to learn of loot drop locations as well as the terrain.
Some other important updates:
- Legends no longer get blurred sight from gas grenade
- Boosted damage for gas grenade from 4-10 to 6-12
- Reduced explosion time of "Rolling Thunder" from 8 seconds to 6 seconds
- Decoys have been given 45 health
- The double healing rate has gone from 0.5 hp/s to 1.0 hp/s
- "Perimeter Security" got an increase from 10 to 15 damage per touch
- "Sheila" will now take 1.25 seconds to fully spin up
- "Amped wall" takes 3 seconds to build up and was originally set at 4 seconds
- The ammo taken will no longer contribute towards "Black Market" maximum
- Hit box has been changed (see image below)
For more information on what this update included, please visit EA's website. All information in this article was pulled from here.